SPAA 2007 Submission Guidelines
November 20, 2006.
You may contact the program chair of this conference with questions about the electronic submissions process when other avenues fail.
Please do not ask the program chair to help you with system-specific problems, such as those with Latex, PDF, or your web browser. Such questions are best addressed to your system administrator or support staff.
All electronic submissions must be in PDF format and prepared for 8.5 x 11 inch paper (US letter size).
The cover page should include
- authors and affiliation,
- postal and e-mail address of the contact author,
- a brief abstract describing the content of the paper, and
- an indication of whether this is a regular presentation or a brief announcement
Submissions of regular presentations should include the cover page followed by an introduction understandable to a nonspecialist including motivation and previous
work, and a technical exposition directed to a specialist. It should
not exceed 10 pages in 11-point font or larger (excluding the
cover page and the references). More details (such as figures and proofs) may be supplied in a clearly marked appendix to be read at the discretion of the program
committee. Submissions for the SPAA brief announcements should be no longer than 3 pages (excluding the cover page) on letter-size paper using at least 11-point font. Papers significantly deviating from these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
For authors who are not sure about the right format, a simple Latex template can be accessed here.
- Go to www.easychair.org/SPAA2007/ and either register as a new user or login as an existing user.
- Submit all the requested information and select the right category for your paper. Categories are:
Papers of the first two categories must be submitted by December 18,
2006, 23:59 EST, and papers of the last category must be submitted
by January 8, 2007, 23:59 EST.
- Regular paper: Only consider the submission as a regular paper.
- Regular paper or brief announcement: If rejected as a regular
paper, consider the submission as a brief announcement.
- Brief announcement: Only consider the submission as a brief
You may revise or withdraw your paper after submitting it. However, revisions
must be received by the deadline. Withdrawals before the deadline can be
done using the electronic submissions system. Withdrawals after the deadline
will need to be arranged through the program committee.