The 34th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA ’22) is sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Groups on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT) and Computer Architecture (SIGARCH) and organized in cooperation with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science.
- The schedule for the Workshop on Large-Scale Graph Processing is now available! The abstract of the tutorials is available on the SPAA 2022 Program page.
- The registration for SPAA 2022 is now available.
- SPAA 2022 will be held at the Logan Hotel. Several rooms have been pre-reserved at a special price. Booking link here. The deadline to access this discount is June 10. Visit our “How to attend” page for more details.
- The list of accepted papers is available here!
- The nominations for the inaugural SPAA Test-of-Time Award and SPAA Parallel Computing Award are ongoing! The nomination deadline is August 1, 2022.
You are also welcome to subscribe to the SPAA Mailing List for updated submission and conference information.
- Abstract registration: February 21, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
- Full papers submission: February 28, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
- Rebuttal: April 19-25, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
- Notification: May 09, 2022
- Camera-ready: May 30, 2022
SPAA follows the ACM anti-harassment policy.