The 33rd ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA ’21) is sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Groups on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT) and Computer Architecture (SIGARCH) and organized in cooperation with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science.
- For all the details on how to participate at the virtual conference, please visit this page (or https://spaa.acm.org/virtual/). The access to this page is protected by a password that will be given upon your registration. Register today HERE (or visit the How to Attend page for details)
- Videos of accepted papers are now available. Visit our program page for details or our SPAA 2021 Youtube Channel.
- The program schedule is available! Visit our program page for details.
- Paper registration is now open. Visit our Registration page for details.
- The 2021 SPAA Best Paper award (see Award page) goes to:
- The list of Accepted Papers and BAs are available here!
You are also welcome to subscribe the SPAA Mailing List for updated submission and conference information.
SPAA follows the ACM anti-harassment policy.
The SPAA 2021 is sponsored in part by generous contributions from the following organization(s):