The 34th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA ’22) is sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Groups on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT) and Computer Architecture (SIGARCH) and organized in cooperation with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science.
- Abstract registration: February 4, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
- Full papers submission: February 11, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
- Rebuttal: April 11-14, 2022, 11:59pm AoE
- Notification: April 29, 2022
- Camera-ready: May 27, 2022
- The call for papers is available now!
You are also welcome to subscribe the SPAA Mailing List for updated submission and conference information.
SPAA follows the ACM anti-harassment policy.
To be announced.