Contributed papers are sought in all areas of parallel algorithms and architectures, encompassing any computational system that can perform multiple operations or tasks simultaneously. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- Parallel and Distributed Data Structures
- Green Computing & Power-Efficient Architectures
- Management of Massive Data Sets
- Parallel Complexity Theory
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures
- Multi-Core Architectures
- Instruction Level Parallelism and VLSI
- Compilers and Tools for Concurrent Programming
- Supercomputer Architecture and Computing
- Transactional Memory Hardware and Software
- The Internet and the World Wide Web
- Game Theory and Collaborative Learning
- Routing and Information Dissemination
- Resource Management and Awareness
- Peer-to-Peer Systems
- Mobile, Ad-Hoc, and Sensor Networks
- Robustness, Self-Stabilization, and Security
- Synergy of Parallelism in Algorithms, Programming and Architecture
|Abstract registration:||February 8, 2021, 11:59pm AoE|
|Full papers submission:||February 11, 2021, 11:59pm AoE|
|Rebuttal:||April 6-8, 2021|
|Notification:||April 18, 2021|
|Camera-ready:||May 16, 2021|
Please indicate in the title of your manuscript whether this is a regular paper or a brief announcement. All regular rejected papers automatically will be considered for brief announcements. Titles of regular papers which should not be considered for this option should mention “full paper only” after the title. Visit this link for submission details.
A regular paper submission must report on original research that has not been previously or concurrently published. Submitted manuscripts may not exceed ten (10) single-spaced double-column pages. The title page and bibliography are not counted toward the ten pages. All necessary details to substantiate the claims of the paper should be included in a clearly marked appendix. If desired, the authors can simply attach a copy of the full paper as an appendix. Regular papers will be allotted 10 pages plus bibliography in the proceedings.
Examples of good brief announcements include: work in progress, announcement of tools/libraries, challenge problems posted to the community, corrections to earlier results. Brief announcements may also include smaller results of interest. Submitted manuscripts may not exceed two (2) single-spaced double-column pages for brief announcements. The title page is not counted toward the two pages.
Submissions to SPAA 2021 will be double-blind. Additional details are available at this link.
The program committee will select a set of best and outstanding papers, which will be presented in a special session of the conference.