The conference will be held at the Logan Hotel (https://www.theloganhotel.com). Several rooms have been pre-reserved for SPAA 22 attendees at a special price of $189 for a King Bed Room. This rate applies to check-in on Monday, July 11.
The deadline for taking advantage of this discount is June 10. After that, availability might be scarce and price higher.
Please use the following link to book your room:
Booking Link: https://group.curiocollection.com/ptbzeu
To reserve by phone:
Call 215-963-1500, and follow the prompts to make a new reservation. Once connected with an agent, you must provide the group code GSPAA.
If you have any questions, please contact the local organization chairs at email@example.com.
Visa Support Letter Requests
The Association for Computing Machinery does not issue formal invitation letters for visas to attend ACM-sponsored conferences. However, ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee.
For visa support letters, refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive a letter. All requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport
- Your current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you are registering for. Only accepted authors may request a visa support letter prior to registering for the conference.
- Your registration confirmation number, if you have registered
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- Authors may indicate their paper title. If no paper, speakers can provide the title of their presentation. Please see this section of the conference guide.
You may place the information above on the conference website. For more details, please follow this link: https://www.acm.org/special-interest-groups/volunteer-resources/conference-planning/conference-registration#Visa