Videos of accepted papers are now available. Visit our program page for details or our SPAA 2021 Youtube Channel.
Visit our program page for details.
Visit our Registration page for details.
The 2021 SPAA Best Paper award (see Award page) goes to Daniel Anderson and Guy Blelloch, “Parallel Minimum Cuts in O(m log^2(n)) Work and Low Depth”.
- Fees (in US$)
- Full paper ($75) and Brief Announcements ($50). The amounts do not change whether the registration type is Member or Non-Member.
- At most two extra pages can be purchased at the cost of $100 each for each full paper.
- At most one extra page can be purchased at the cost of $100 each for each BA paper.
- There is no early registration fee.
- In order for a paper to be included in the SPAA 2021 proceedings, each accepted paper must be registered. Authors with multiple papers should pay multiple registration fees.
- The registration costs are solely supporting the publication costs.
- The attendance of SPAA is free of charge. Attendees without an accepted papers should not register through the above link but additional informations will be provided soon to attend the virtual conference.
- Authors of Full Papers and Brief Announcements will be contacted shortly with instructions on how to upload the video of their presentations.
Call for Papers
Contributed papers are sought in all areas of parallel algorithms and architectures, encompassing any computational system that can perform multiple operations or tasks simultaneously. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- Parallel and Distributed Data Structures
- Green Computing & Power-Efficient Architectures
- Management of Massive Data Sets
- Parallel Complexity Theory
- Parallel and Distributed Architectures
- Multi-Core Architectures
- Instruction Level Parallelism and VLSI
- Compilers and Tools for Concurrent Programming
- Supercomputer Architecture and Computing
- Transactional Memory Hardware and Software
- The Internet and the World Wide Web
- Game Theory and Collaborative Learning
- Routing and Information Dissemination
- Resource Management and Awareness
- Peer-to-Peer Systems
- Mobile, Ad-Hoc, and Sensor Networks
- Robustness, Self-Stabilization, and Security
- Synergy of Parallelism in Algorithms, Programming and Architecture
- Abstract registration: February 8, 2021, 11:59pm AoE
- Full papers submission: February 11, 2021, 11:59pm AoE
- Rebuttal: April 6-8, 2021
- Notification: April 18, 2021
- Camera-ready: May 16, 2021
Please indicate in the title of your manuscript whether this is a regular paper or a brief announcement. All regular rejected papers automatically will be considered for brief announcements. Titles of regular papers which should not be considered for this option should mention “full paper only” after the title. Visit this link for submission details.
A regular paper submission must report on original research that has not been previously or concurrently published. Submitted manuscripts may not exceed ten (10) single-spaced double-column pages. The title page and bibliography are not counted toward the ten pages. All necessary details to substantiate the claims of the paper should be included in a clearly marked appendix. If desired, the authors can simply attach a copy of the full paper as an appendix. Regular papers will be allotted 10 pages plus bibliography in the proceedings.
Examples of good brief announcements include: work in progress, announcement of tools/libraries, challenge problems posted to the community, corrections to earlier results. Brief announcements may also include smaller results of interest. Submitted manuscripts may not exceed two (2) single-spaced double-column pages for brief announcements. The title page is not counted toward the two pages.
Submissions to SPAA 2021 will be double-blind.
The program committee will select a set of best and outstanding papers, which will be presented in a special session of the conference.