- Call for Papers
- Submission Guidelines
- Call for Workshops and Tutorials
- Accepted Papers
The 35th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA ’23) is sponsored by the ACM Special Interest Groups on Algorithms and Computation Theory (SIGACT) and Computer Architecture (SIGARCH) and organized in cooperation with the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science.
The conference will run from June 17th to June 19th, 2023. Workshops and tutorials will be on June 16th. SPAA 2023 will be held as part of ACM FCRC in Orlando, Florida.
This is the link to the FCRC 2023 Hotel Information page. The SPAA registration is via the FCRC website. To get a visa support letter, please email ACMsupportletters@executivevents.com with your name, affiliation, position, and address.
- Please submit your nominations for the SPAA Parallel Computing Award and SPAA Test-of-Time Award by August 1st, 2023.
- The video of the Filters workshop is available: https://prashantpandey.github.io/workshop/!
- The SPAA proceedings can be accessed here.
- Congratulations to Guy Blelloch for winning the inaugural SPAA Parallel Computing Award!
- Congratulations to Charles Leiserson, Zahi Abuhamdeh, David Douglas, Carl Feynman, Mahesh Ganmukhi, Jeffrey Hill, Daniel Hillis, Bradley Kuszmaul, Margaret A. St. Pierre, David Wells, Monica Wong, Shaw-Wen Yang, and Robert Zak for winning the inaugural SPAA Test-of-Time Award for their paper “The network architecture of the Connection Machine CM-5.”
- The list of accepted papers is available!
- The list of accepted workshops and tutorials and the schedule are available now! This year we will have two tutorials and two workshops, and their titles are:
- (Tutorial) Approximate Nearest Neighbor Search (ANNS) – Techniques and Open Problems
- (Tutorial) SpeedCode: Software performance engineering education via Coding of didactic exercises
- (Workshop) Filters: From Bloom to Quotient and Everything in Between
- (Workshop) Workshop on Highlights of Parallel Computing (HOPC)
- They will be on June 16th (Friday, see the schedule), and please plan your trip to attend them!
You are also welcome to subscribe to the SPAA Mailing List for updated submission and conference information.
- Abstract registration: January 12, 2023
- Full papers submission:
January 16, 2023January 17, 2023 (changed due to MLK Day)
SPAA follows the ACM anti-harassment policy.